100% Lahontan Gold
Mineral County, Walker Lane – Nevada
High Grade Veins Mined by Lessors in the 30’s, Drill Intercepts up to 31.9 gpt Au Eq
Wide Open High Grade Vein System in the Walker Lane
Ground mag defines the Moho Structural Corridor, a series of multiple en echelon veins and fault breccias, with a strike length in excess of 2500 meters. KA Gold drilled six core holes in 2018 totaling 1,960 meters with multiple high-grade intercepts. Drilling to date has only tested a narrow vertical range and only one of the multiple vein systems. Data from underground sampling and drilling suggests potential grades of over 20 gpt Au Eq in thoroughly oxidized veins. Permits in place for immediate follow up drilling.
Ground magnetic surveys have defined the Moho Structural Corridor, a series of multiple en echelon veins and fault breccias, with a strike length in excess of 2500 metres. KA Gold drilled six core holes in 2018 totaling 1,960 meters with multiple high-grade intercepts:
- 1.4 m grading 17.0 gpt Au Eq(12.8 gpt Au, 312 gpt Ag) and 10.2% Pb including 0.4m grading 26.8 gpt Au Eq(21.8 gpt Au, 376 gpt Ag) and 14.1% Pb (MOH-002CA)
- 1.2 m of 9.8 gpt Au Eq(9.6 gpt Au, 16.8 gpt Ag) 0.3% Pb and 0.8% Zn (MOH-005C)
- 0.4 m of 7.8 gpt Au Eq (6.2 gpt Au and 123 gpt Ag) 3.9% Pb, and 0.5% Zn (MOH-006C)
• Gold, silver and base metal mineralization is hosted by numerous sub-parallel structures that vary from 0.3 meters to over three meters in thickness and dip at moderate angles. Mineralization seen to date is entirely oxidized.
• Ultimate target potential is a deposit in excess of 1M ounce Au Eq, with grades from 9 -15 gpt Au Eq.